Smittybilt XRC 17.5K GEN2 17500lb Winch - 97417
Part Number: S/B97417
- Waterproofing: IP67 Rating
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Rated Line Pull: 17,500Lbs (7,954kgs) single-line
- Remote Control: Included
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound Recommended
- Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching
- Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead
- Battery Leads: 25mm, 72"(1.83m)
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Finish: Textured Black
- Gear Ratio: 330:1
- Weight: 132.2Lbs (60.0Kgs)
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear Mounting
- Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.50"
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.4" x 8.4" x10.7"
- Drum Size: Diameter 3.45"(88.0mm)
- Cable: 93.5’ 7/16" Diameter
- California Residents:WARNING
The Smittybilt XRC winches have been thoroughly updated with heavy-duty features for enhanced performance and durability. Ranging from 9,500lb to 17,500 lbs capacities, Smittybilt's XRC Series winches can handle any situation you can get into. Every XRC winch features a Series Wound 6.6 HP motor and a 3-Stage Planetary Gear System with revised gear ratios for increased pulling power and lightning-fast line speeds. Every winch is finished in a rugged UV-Resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum crossbars to provide you with a great looking system that will last you a lifetime. Every XRC winch includes a heavy duty winch controller, four-way roller fairlead, forged steel tow hook, and a redesigned solenoid box that can be mounted in 3 different positions for maximum versatility. If you're looking for a winch equipped with a synthetic winch rope, look to the XRC Comp Series for the ultimate in pulling power and performance. A Smittybilt XRC winch is a complete recovery system with the muscle and reliability to bail you out of any situation. Winch includes a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 3 Year Electrical Warranty.