Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack S/B76717
Part Number: S/B76717
- 07-18 Wrangler JK, 4-Door
- Textured black finish
- Cross bars designed to work with almost all aftermarket accessories e.g. Thule, Yakima and etc
- On-road dynamic weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Parked static weight capacity: 700 lbs.
- Removable cross bars for easy soft or hardtop removal
- 4-point mounting
- Rack works with Factory rear bumper or SRC series rear bumpers. Will not work with rap around rear corner style bumpers.
- California Residents:WARNING
Finally, a complete roof rack system that is tough enough to conquer the off road! Constructed of over-built 2 x .120 wall textured powder coat painted steel tubing backed by heavy duty 1/4 brackets, this Roof Rack System is as tough as it is good looking! Features: Removable Cross Bars for easy Soft or Hard Top removal. Cross Bars are designed for use with almost all aftermarket accessories (Thule, Yakima, etc.). Four point mounting -- Attaches to front door mounts and to the rear frame -- Holds up to 300 pounds of evenly distributed cargo. Contoured design eliminates boxy look. Add on the lightweight Outland Rugged Rack for the ultimate off road rack / basket combination. The perfect add on rack to match all SRC front, rear, and side tubular products. Modular design is easy to install and is UPS-able. Please Note: The "no drilling required, bolt-on" bottom rear leg mounts of the roof rack are designed to work with aftermarket bumpers only and are not compatible with the factory bumper. Factory bumpers will require drilling to install the rack. Note: this roof rack will not work on the 2013 Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition because of the factory supplied rear bumper.