Part Number: R/EJL7100FP
- 18-Current Wrangler JL, 4-Door
- Includes Fox Performance shocks
- 1.75" diameter 4130 chromoly Super-Ride front lower arms
- Extended sway bar end links and extended bump stops
- California Residents:WARNING
This easy to install system elevates the new JL’s ride quality and off-road performance. Coil spring rates are perfectly tuned for bump compliance and load handling. Rubicon Express has created a series of TAP exclusive kit numbers to eliminate the guess work when a customer is specifically requesting a FOX branded shock. Detail features include 1.75" diameter 4130 chromoly Super-Ride front lower arms, extended sway bar end links and extended bump stops to boost off-road capability. This highly tuned system will provide the right height to clear 35" tires on a loaded non-Rubicon models and 37" tires on Rubicon models. FOX Performance Series Shocks are covered by FOX warranty and do not qualify for the Rubicon Express Advantage Warranty.