Meet the third edition of the legendary Go Rhino RB Series of running boards: the RB30 Slim Line Running Boards. The RB30 is the next generation of Raptor-inspired design that will make your truck, Jeep, Bronco or SUV stand out from the crowd. With its aggressive, stylish appearance, this cab-length, bolt-on side step provides maximum traction and features an open flow-through design that prevents mud, ice, and snow from accumulating. The RB30 Slim Line Running Board offers the same heavy duty toughness as the original-width RB30, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. The RB30 Slim Line is 5” wide for most its length before it tapers (compared to 7” wide for the original-width). The corrosion-resistant 16-gauge steel step mounts tightly to factory mounting points along the lower rocker panel and it’s strong enough to support 300 lbs. per stepping surface for 600 lbs. per board. All RB Series Running Boards are available in Textured Black Powder Coat or Protective Bedliner finish, made in North America and offer a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer and material defects, with a 5-year warranty on the finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Complete kit includes boards and mounting brackets
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design
- 5” wide for most its length before it tapers
- Slim design provides increased ground clearance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.