The legendary RB Series of cab length running boards from Go Rhino will make your truck, Jeep or SUV stand apart from the crowd. With an aggressive, yet stylish appearance, these bolt-on side steps take their visual inspiration from the Ford Raptor but are made for more than just looks. The RB20 running boards have perforated holes punched into the surface of the step, which gives maximum traction and prevents mud, ice, and snow from accumulating. The corrosion-resistant 16-gauge zinc coated steel steps are mounted high and tight, giving them plenty of clearance for off-road adventures, and are strong enough to support hundreds of pounds of weight. The welded, boxed end design is offered in two finishes: textured black powder coat or rugged, bedliner coating. RB20 Running Boards come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Bars only, mounting brackets not included
- Complete kits with bars, mounting brackets and drop steps also available
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running board design
- The modern, bullet-stamped design is 7 1/2 inches across at its widest point and tapers down towards the rear
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.