MetalCloak Duroflex™ Lower Long Arm Control Arms for the JLU Jeep Wrangler front Radius suspension. Built for strength and formed for clearance, the 2.0" DOM arms with welded brackets for attaching upper control arms are equipped with adjustable threaded Forged ends that can take trail abuse. Fitted with Duroflex Joints, these arms offer the best NVH properties that can be found.Features Include:
- CNC formed 2.0" DOM x 1/4" Steel Tubing
- Adjustable Forged Threaded Ends
- High Clearance Bends
- Duroflex™ Joints Enhanced with Kevlar
- Vibration Dampening & Self Centering (best ride quality)
- 68° of Maximum Articulation (typical arms only 40°)
- Maintenance Free and Easily Rebuildable
- Gold Zinc Plated for Protection Against the Elements
- Designed for Maximum UP and DOWN Travel
Arms are fitted with Our Patented (mcpatents.com) Duroflex Joints, the only vulcanized elastomer, self-centering joint that is enhanced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber – providing incredible durability with more misalignment and better vibration dampening than anything else available. Duroflex joints are Exclusive to MetalCloak (see detailed info in the main body).
Control Arms are designed to work in conjunction with the Lock-N-Load upper radius arm and drivers side/radius specific control arm.