Over new Overland Plus control arms offer Giiro joints at both ends of your lower control arms. The Giiro Joint is a dual durometer, self centering joint, that is maintenance free.
The outside part of the bushing is softer, to isolate road noise and vibrations and allow the bushing to articulate. It has 13.3 degree of movement in each direction, or 26.6 degrees combined per bushing. Since we use these bushing at both ends, you have over 50 degrees of unrestricted movement. The inside area of the bushing is harder and teflon infused to act as a bearing surface for the center pin which is free to twist as the suspension moves up and down. Combined with our 1/4 wall tubing lower control arm tubing, premium tube inserts, 5/16s thick welded lower control arm housing and a forged adjusters, you have the Ultimate control arms available.
And with our LIFETIME warranty, these are the best and last set of control arms you will need.
These adjustable lower JK arms will work on both a 2dr or 4dr model.
COR-1708100 - JK FRONT LOWERS
- Center to Center STOCK = 22.625"
- Center to Center MIN = 22.480"
- Center to Center MAX = 24.175"
COR-1708101 - JK FRONT UPPERS
- Center to Center STOCK = 18.750"
- Center to Center MIN = 18.046"
- Center to Center MAX = 19.562"
COR-1709102 - JK/JL REAR LOWERS
- Center to Center STOCK = 19.764"
- Center to Center MIN = 19.686"
- Center to Center MAX = 20.566"
COR-1709103 - JK/JL REAR UPPERS
- Center to Center STOCK = 17.425"
- Center to Center MIN = 17.290"
- Center to Center MAX = 18.665"
- COR-1708100 - JK FRONT LOWERS