Over Jeep Gladiator Overland Plus control arms offer a smooth on road ride and amazing off road flex by using Giiro joints. The Giiro Joint is a dual durometer, self centering joint, that is maintenance free.
The outside part of the bushing is softer, to isolate road noise and vibrations and allow the bushing to articulate. It has 13.3 degree of movement in each direction, or 26.6 degrees combined per bushing. Since we use these bushing at both ends, you have over 50 degrees of unrestricted movement. The inside area of the bushing is harder and teflon infused to act as a bearing surface for the center pin which is free to twist as the suspension moves up and down. Combined with our 1/4 wall tubing lower control arm tubing, premium tube inserts, 5/16s thick welded lower control arm housing and forged adjusters, you have the Ultimate control arms available.
They are designed to be used from 0 to 5"+ of lift. So, whether your JT is stock and you're looking for stronger better flexing control arms. Or have a lifted JT and need to properly adjust your axle position, caster angle or pinion angle, these control arms are built to outperform and outlast our competition.
And with our LIFETIME warranty, these are the best and last set of control arms you will need.
COR-1709100 - JL/JT FRONT LOWERS
- Center to Center STOCK = 24.000"
- Center to Center MIN = 23.9375"
- Center to Center MAX = 24.880"
COR-1709101 - JL/JT FRONT UPPERS
- Center to Center STOCK = 20-3/16"
- Center to Center MIN = 19-3/4"
- Center to Center MAX = 21-1/8"
COR-1710102 - JT REAR LOWERS
- Center to Center STOCK = 23.750"
- Center to Center MIN = 23.4375"
- Center to Center MAX = 25.125"
COR-1710103 - JT REAR UPPERS
- Center to Center STOCK = 16.375"
- Center to Center MIN = 16.0625"
- Center to Center MAX = 17.4375"