MetalCloak JL Wrangler & JK DB3 Rear Control Arm Add On System represents 2 patented innovations in suspension components. Our Patented Duroflex Joints are designed to stay centered and aligned to the frame and axle for the best, long term, performance & the patented "DB3" brackets correct rear control arm geometry.Features Include:
- Application fits both JK or JL Wranglers
- Rear Upper 1 1/2" .187 DOM Steel Tubing
- Rear Lower 1 5/8" x .25 DOM Steel Tubing
- 3/16" Steel Rear Drop Bracket
- Adjustable Forged Threaded Ends
- High Clearance Bends
- Duroflex™ Joints Enhanced with Kevlar
- Vibration Dampening & Self Centering (best ride quality)
- 68° of Maximum Articulation (typical arms only 40°)
- Maintenance Free and Easily Rebuildable
- Gold Zinc Plated for Protection Against the Elements
- Designed for Maximum UP and DOWN Travel
- Drop Bracket is Fully Welded
- Angled for Approach & Departure
- Trail-Tested Built-In Skid Plate
- Gold Zinc Finish
- Made in the USA
Fitted with Duroflex™ Joints, the only vulcanized elastomer, self-centering joint enhanced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber – providing incredible durability with more misalignment in the control arms and better vibration dampening than anything else available. Exclusive to MetalCloak (see detailed info in the main body).
Our simple to install, Bolt-On bracket re-positions the rear control arms to operate within a corrected radius. This system drastically reduces the feel of bump-steer/axle steer on lifted Jeeps and provides handling characteristics comparable if not better than a stock height Jeep.
Feel the improvement in acceleration, braking, climbing, and steering with the DB3. The DB3 is only available from MetalCloak.
Note: The DB3 is not compatible with the 392 JL Wrangler.